📢📢Esti gata de Black Friday, ziua 💥cu cele mai mari reduceri💥 din acest an❓ Care este produsul 🥘🛌🔨 pe care ti-l doresti cel mai mult❓🤔Read More »
BusinessWire: Activist investor Third Point Highlights publishes explanations of its proposal to spin-off Sony image sensor business, opens A Stronger Sony dedicated web site promoting that, and publishes a 102-page long presentation with a lot of inte...Read More »
PRNewswire: OmniVision announces the OV48B, its first 48MP image sensor featuring a 0.8um pixel built on OmniVision's PureCel Plus stacked die technology."Consumers continue to demand ever-higher resolution in high end and mainstream mobile phones," sa...Read More »
- Atlanta (hosted by Edelman) — Nita Thompson
- Austin (hosted by McGarrah Jessee) — Adrianna San Roman
- Beijing (hosted by Serviceplan) — Ziyi Tong
- Beirut (hosted by BWR) — Carine Howayek
- Boston (hosted by Arnold Worldwide) — Madison Umbrello
- Buenos Aires (hosted by El Círculo de Creativos Argentinos) — Lucas Frigerio
- Chicago (hosted by Edelman) — Astha Thakkar
- Cleveland (hosted by Brokaw) — Corinne Baker
- Detroit (hosted by GTB) — Andrew Montana Flaherty
- Dubai (hosted by BWR) — Neel Layth Abdulrasool
- Guangzhou (hosted by Insight) — Shigang Yan
- Ho Chi Minh City (hosted by Happiness Saigon) — Anh Thu Dam
- Lima (hosted by Lanfranco/Cordova) — Florencia Luna
- Lisbon (hosted by Clube Criativos de Portugal) — Pedro Barroso
- Lyon (hosted by TBWA\ Groupe — Corentin Magnetti
- Melbourne (hosted by Melbourne Advertising & Design Club) — Cale Berry
- Mumbai (hosted by Kyoorius) — Shreya Arora
- New York (hosted by Edelman) — Diane Danneels
- Paris (hosted by BETC) — Amélie Lazure-Ratte
- San Francisco (hosted by Edelman) — Chiara Martini
- São Paulo (hosted by AlmapBBDO) — Victor Piva
- Shanghai (hosted by Proximity, PwC Shanghai, Experience Center) — Chenwei Xu
- Singapore (hosted by Temasek Polytechnic, TGH Collective, Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Singapore) — Ken Vicera Kaneko
- Zurich (hosted by Voy Talent) — Luigi Vitiello
Read More »
BusinessWire: Innovusion announces the availability of its Cheetah system. Based on its innovative rotating polygon optical architecture, Innovusion has melded together proprietary detector electronics, advanced optics and software algorithms.Key featu...Read More »
Read More »
The opioid crisis has reached epidemic proportions in the U.S. When binge-watching your favorite show, your brain produces dopamine, and your body experiences a 'drug-like high.' This is why we decied to introduce, our latest work, 'Hooked.'
Just one more...
Advertised brand: Netflix
Advert title(s): Hooked
Headline and copy text: Just one more.
Media: Interactive, Digital, Mobile (Health & Wellness)
Advertising Agency: Miami Ad School, Miami, United States.
Art Director: Lisette Azulay, Nidal Koteich, Daniel Pujol
Copywriter: Agustina Lavignasse
Featured Creative Student, Lisette Azulay grow up in a challenging situation in Venezuela where she learned to use her creativity to solve everyday problems. Lisette has recently graduated from Miami Ad School and is currently working as a graphic designer. In the future, she hopes to work as an Art Director. Learn more about Lisette in her Q&A profile below.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. What is your story? What do you want to share with other creative professionals?
As the saying goes, 'Do something you love and you will never work a day in your life!' Basically, that’s what design is for me! Since I was little, I’ve always known I wanted to be involved in the creative field. I’ve always considered myself a very visual and curious person. Having been born and raised in Venezuela, a country that faces many challenges every day, my experiences has triggered in a part of me that I didn’t know I liked. I found myself amazed and looking for solutions to solve everyday problems. I have learned that life is all about the focus you give to it and that’s basically when I discovered that I wanted to become an art director. Coming up with ideas and figuring out how to design them has set a new goal for me. So, I decided to move to Miami and start the art direction program. I've had the opportunity to work in amazing projects and meet interesting people that challenge me every day. Making a brand better, bringing awareness, designing and helping a cause is in essence is what I love to do!
Where and what are you studying?
Im a graphic designer and I recently graduated as an Art Director from Miami Ad School, Miami.
What drew or motivated you to pursue studies in such a creative field?
I’ve always considered myself to be a very visual and curious person. I believe what makes people tick and react are part of that and believe it or not almost everything around us comes from a creative process that involves design and strategic thinking. Ideas, thoughts, colors, smells and even sounds can change behaviors and emotions. That’s basically what drove and motivated me to be in the creative field. Producing pieces that inspire others and me; meaningful work that make a change and is functional and with a good aesthetic.
What’s been the best project that you’ve worked on to date?
I loved working in Hooked; it is a project about Opioids. When I first worked on it, I was shocked to find out that in the U.S., more people die from this addiction than from car accidents. To raise awareness of this epidemic and to reduce the stigma associated with opioid consumption, we tried to make people relate to the problem through an everyday practice. In this case Netflix, when binge-watching your favorite show, your brain produces dopamine, and your body experiences a drug like high. Just one more is what it takes to be already hooked.
Where do you hope to see yourself in five years?
I see myself working in a great agency with capability of creating meaningful work as an art director combining the tools of a graphic designer.
Everyone needs time out. What do you do in your spare time to help re-energize your creative side?
I just interrupt what I am doing, stand up and take a walk, preferably outdoors. Music is also a big part of how I re-energize or I do something that has nothing to do with work, like going somewhere fun with a friend or doing something for yourself. By the time you get back you feel totally re energized.
Where can others see more of your work and how can they get in touch with you?
Here is the link to my site: www.lisetteazulay.com and you can always contact me via email: email@example.com or find me in LinkedIn as Lisette Azulay
Read More »