Tiffany Haddish is an American actress and comedian!
Tiffany Haddish is an actress that has a lot of fans all around America she is well known for her humor and joyful personality.
A week ago, Tiffany Haddish, told the world who was the person that bit Beyonce at Jay-Z’s party. The actress said that bit Queen B was Sanaa Lathan who is also an actress and yoy read some interesting facts on our site.
These are some facts you must know about her Tiffany Haddish!
- Tiffany Haddish was born December 3, 1979.
- She is 38 years old.
- She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- When she was 9 years old she was in a car accident with her mother and her siblings. The accident caused her mother several brain injuries and she was treated for schizophrenia. That incident lead Haddish and her siblings to go to foster care.
- After being in the system for some years, Haddish reunited with her siblings and their grandmother took good care of all of them. She was the oldest so she felt she should take care of them too.
- At the age if 17, her social worker told her that she should choose between attend psychiatric therapy and the Laugh Factory Comedy Camp, because of her behavior in school. Guess what she choose?
- Tiffany Haddish had a ”thing” for comedy. She went to the camp and discovered new ways to make her performances better.
- Before she bacame famous, she had a lot of different jibs. One of them was as a customer service employee for Alaska Airlines.
- Haddish has made guest appearances on such shows as Chelsea Lately, That’s So Raven, My Name Is Earl, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Underground, Nick Cannon’s Short Circuitz, @midnight, Just Jordan, In the Motherhood, Def Comedy Jam, Reality Bites Back and New Girl.
- Her huge break through was the movie ”Girls Trip” and she got positive critics and reviews.
- On November 11, 2017, Haddish became the first black female stand-up comedian to host Saturday Night Live.
- In 2019, you will hear her voice because she will be providing it to the Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi in The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part.
- She released her memoir in 2017. It’s called ”The Last Black Unicorn”.
- She has said that she was married and divorced.
- Tiffany volunteers at the Laugh Factory Comedy Camp and for homeless and other charities that help people..
- In her early 20s she lived in her car.
- Tiffany Haddish was included on Time’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
- She is starring in comedy film ”Night School” alongside Kevin Hart.
- Her middle name is Sarac.
- She loves Oprah Winfrey and she loves growing vegetables in her garden.