Matt Lucas is an actor from England that you should know!
Everybody in the film industry has an interesting backround and so does Matt Lucas.
These are some facts you should know about him:
- He was born on the 5th of March 1974.
- His middle name is Richard.
- He was born in Paddington, London.
- His dad used to run a chauffeuring business.
- He is from a Jewish family.
- The actor has had alopecia since his childhood, and lost all of his hair when he was six years old.
- His dad past away at the age of 52 after a heart attack.
- He studied at the University of Bristol between 1993 and 1995.He also spent time with the National Youth Theatre, where he first met future writing partner David Walliams.
- In 1992 he started associating with comedians Vic Reeves and Bob Mortime and he appeared in the series The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer.
- He was getting a lot of attention as George Dawes, the giant baby, who would deliver a string of meaningless gags (often in character) and insults before delivering the score, while sitting at and playing a drum kit, often dressed in an adult-sized romper suit.
- Little Britain is Matt Luca’s most commercially successful work.
- Little Britain was originally a radio show on BBC Radio 4, it later became a TV series.
- He has appeared in movies such as Alice in Wonderland and its sequel, Alice Through the Looking Glass and he portrayed Nardole in the tenth series of Doctor Who.
- He is a patron of the Karen Morris Memorial Trust, a UK charity for leukaemia patients and their families.
- He supports Arsenal.
- In December 2006, he entered into a civil partnership with Kevin McGee but it was dissolved through the High Court in 2008.