Jenna Dewan is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood right now!
These are some facts about the actress!
- She was born on born December 3, 1980.
- Her middle name is Lee.
- Jenna was born in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Her dad was a running back on the 1972 Notre Dame football team.
- Her father is of Lebanese and Polish descent (Dewan being a surname of middle-eastern origin) and her mother is of German and English ancestry.
- When she transferred to Grapevine High School in Grapevine, Texas she was already cheerleading and she was voted prom queen during her senior year.
- She went to University of Southern California and was a member of the California Gamma Chapter of Pi Beta Phi.
- She made her first appeance in Janet Jackson’s “Doesn’t Really Matter” video in 2000, and later in “All for You” and the All for You Tour in 2001
- After with a lot of artists as a dancer she felt confident to co-star in the dance film Step Up.
- In 2016, Dewan modeled as the face of dancewear manufacturer Danskin in a campaign and photo shoot that captured and featured her athleticism as a dancer.
- Along with friends Reid Carolin, Adam Martingano, Brett Rodriguez and Channing Tatum, Dewan started a production company called 33andOut Productions.
- She has been apart of movies such as Slightly Single in L.A., Setup, American Virgin, The Six Wives of Henry Lefay, The Jerk Theory.
- She met Chaning Tatum on the st of the movie Step Up and after some years the couple was engaged in early September 2008 in Maui, and married on July 11, 2009,at Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu, California.
- On April 2, 2018, after nearly nine years of marriage, the couple announced that they were separating. No one could believe it but it was true.
- She is Dewan is an animal rights activist and a vegan and PETA declared her to be one of three “Sexiest Vegans” of 2017.