The Possession of Hannah Grace is a movie that will make you lose your sleep for a couple of hours.
The movie is kind of creepy and if you are a horror addict then you should watch it, for sure.
These are some facts you should know about the movie:
- The Possession of Hannah Grace is a 2018 American supernatural horror film directed by Diederik Van Rooijen and written by Brian Sieve.
- The movie stars Shay Mitchell as Megan Reed, a troubled ex-cop who takes the graveyard shift in a morgue, Stana Katic as Lisa Roberts, a nurse and Megan’s friend, Grey Damon as Andrew Kurtz, a police officer and Megan’s ex-boyfriend, Kirby Johnson as Hannah Grace, a girl possessed and resurrected by demons, Nick Thune as Randy, an EMT and friend of Megan’s, Jacob Ming-Trent, Max McNamara as Dave, a security guard at the hospital, Louis Herthum as Father Hobbs.
- The movie follows a former policewoman who encounters the supernatural while working in a morgue.
- The film was produced by Broken Road Productions and was released in the United States on November 30, 2018, by Screen Gems.
- On March 23, 2016, it was announced that Screen Gems hired Diederik Van Rooijen to direct horror thriller Cadaver from a script by Brian Sieve, which Todd Garner and Sean Robins would produce through Broken Road Productions.
- The film was originally entitled Cadave.
- Principal photography on the film began on November 8, 2016, in Boston, Massachusetts, with the production team including director of photography Lennert Hillege, production designer Paula Loos, and costume designer Deborah Newhall.
- Filming would also take place at New England Studios in Devens, Massachusetts.
- The film was released in the United States on November 30, 2018.In several countries, including Brazil, Greece and Israel, the film was released a day earlier on November 29.
- On October 15, 2018, Sony released the first teaser trailer online. The studio spent about $12 million on promoting the film.